Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I really hope

My name is Sasya Shaffyah Febritisha Permatasari, I was born in London on the 10th February 2000. I'm a mixture bloods of Javanese, Balinese, Armenian, Deutch and Arab. I have no brother or sister. My parents already divorced since I was 5 years old. I live with my mum in South Jakarta. I'm now studying at Binus School, grade 2. My hobby is drawing and painting. Actually, I've started become a model when I was 5 years old. I've got 2 Diploma Certificates from OQ Modelling School. Since then, my mum took me to some model competitions, I won them !. I also had some photo session appointed by some magazines and tabloids. As well as, took a part once in the making of ads of milk product.

Here are some of my drawings and paintings collections, actually there's more... In my free time I also makes some creative hand made by using clay or paper with the help of my mum. But, I always do my drawing and painting by my own. I've had took some courses in related areas since I was 4 years old. I think I got this nature of talents from my mum, she is a Graphic Designer. She's got her Bachelor of Arts from Camberwell College of Arts. She told me, she got pregnant when she was in her third year and finished her Degree Show with me inside her tummy. That is why, I feel naturally closed with my mum, rather then my dad. She is my role model.

I really hope, everyone who see this will supports me in any how, as well as I want to help my mum to make her happy.

Thanks a lot. Cheeers :)

No comments: